Contact Us

Category: General Information

  Register to vote If you have a Michigan driver’s license or state ID, you can register to vote or update your registration online, today!  Alternatively, if you want to register to vote or update your registration by mail, you may do so with a printable application form. A third option is to register in […]
  Flier – Apportionment Commission Public Input Notice of Public Hearings Press Release – Apportionment Commission Public Hearings
Consumers Energy continues to work on the City Gate at 1745 Hayes Road.  The work will continue into the fall with work on the transmission pipeline from October 4-18th.  On October 5-6 we will be venting gas in the area.  People in the immediate area may hear a loud noise similar to a jet engine […]